nothing but blue skies from now on
[html]

Blah crappy post. / +384

The black and white wolfdog rose to look at her, a smile curling back on her lips. She was somewhat short in stature, Vesper could see now, though the coyote hybrid wasn’t that big herself. Her oriental outfit was unlike anything the coywolf had seen around Nova Scotia before, and a long black braid swung close to the ground as she turned to look at the approaching woman.

Her voice was accented when she spoke, but that didn’t surprise the coywolf after noting her unusual décor. She was still understandable even if the syllables were oddly clipped and accented, and the mention of tea made the Tirones frown and tilt her head to the side.

The invitation to tea caused an uncertain smirk to light her face, though it did nothing to mitigate her wariness. Even though this stranger didn’t seem like a threat with her childish disposition and sunny features, Vesper was aware that she was far outside the pack grounds. She’d learned that danger was not always where one expected it, and so she declined taking a seat even if she did wander over closer at the canine’s beckoning.

“I’ve never had tea before,” the she-yote said, then thought back and corrected herself. “Well, I’ve had a brew for healing and sleep, but not just a nice drink.” Enkiel had made her a drink that had eased her pain and let her float away from her bandaged wounds, but she couldn’t think back to what the tea had tasted like. She could at least say she hadn’t had anything but water for her thirst or pleasure.

The grin broadened under a cute pink nose before the stranger turned to gather some ingredients from the tea, sprinkling them into the teapot where Vesper assumed the water was; she could see steam rising from it. She remained standing but managed to hold a friendly expression as she looked down at the other, who introduced herself as Chione Keisari—a name that Ves wasn’t about to pronounce in full. She guessed that “Chio” would be an acceptable nickname.

“My name’s Vesper,” the tawny woman replied, feeling herself soften up at the other’s giggling. While she was usually bothered by perpetually cheery wolves, this one hadn’t gotten to the point of annoying or stupid yet.

<style type="text/css">
.vesper-oo8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#2d3b4e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #070d15; }
.vesper-oo8 i {font-style:italic; color:#2d3b4e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #070d15; }
.vesper-oo8 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.vesper-oo8 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#1f252d; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/11qodfk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#444c57; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread