nothing but blue skies from now on
[html]
OOC / +288

Just as expected, Vesper’s face twisted into a sickly sweet smile that her venom nearly spouted out of, however Helotes wondered if the stranger would notice, or if this seething visage could only be seen by his eyes. She greeted him and he continued to grin at her, decided that now would be best a time as any to play the mind games with her that always brought him such joy. When the woman offered him a seat, Yes why thank you, so kind of you, he took it, sitting cross legged and upright with the look of the perfect gentleman.

The woman seemed quite bubbly and excited to see the two them, and Helotes immediately wrote her off as a moronic foreigner with no common sense, but she would be the perfect pawn in his plan to drive Vesper crazy. The tawny coywolf asked him why he was so far from the clan and also introduced the woman as Chio, Ah, Vesper, you know me. I’m just out and about doing my duties for our great clan. He was cackling inside as he spoke these simple and idiotic words. Today Vesper would see just how much of a gentleman he could be.

Vesper then asked the foreigner where she had come from and Helotes turned to look at her. Her outfit was vaguely familiar, similar to one that someone in his old pack had worn and her accent he also recognized, Why, she’s from the Orient of course, I recognize the dress, you have come a long way I suppose. He said this softly, with his handsome purr-like voice. Perhaps this Oriental girl would fall for him, and he could show her what Spanish love was like.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab1 b {font-weight:bold; color: #f81833; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Helotestab1ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Helotestab1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Helotestab1 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#3d0206; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... estab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.Helotestab1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotestab1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread