nothing but blue skies from now on
[html]
Chione Keisari

ooc text. ..

Chione felt a slight shift on the female hybrid when the male apporached them, but she didn't let it show, though. It made the oriental girl a bit nervous, but since they knew eachother and didn't try to tear eachother's livers out, it was fine for her.

Both the visitors sat down, and the emperor luerci rejoiced in a low but radiant giggle. As she retrieved the teapot, she let talk ofr a second. She slowly poured down the tea, so to only let the minimum of leaves fall along with the solution. As she did, the scent of cheery turned even stronger, making her pinkish nose wrinkle slightly. It felt good, since she was used to it.

Vesper introduced her name in a form of nickname, an action she enjoyed, since close people did that more often than with acquaintances. It made her smile widen up into an open grin. Vesper asked where she was from, but before she could answer, the male replied that she was from the orient. She laughed inwardly with his knowledge; few knew of her culture, though it wasn't all that hard to recognize it from others.

"Why yes, sir, this dress' o' orient'l nature, and so w's me pack. I, howev'r, w's born far north fr'm 'ere, near Alaska. Still, I hold fast t' me traditions. Me pack w's found'd by me ancestors, all the way back t' China." She explained, gesturing lightly with her delicate hand for them to wait a short while before drinking the tea. The too hot liquid would not only probably burn their tongues, but also because if it colded a bit, they would be able to feel the taste much better.

Only then she noticed. "Oh! S'rry sir, but I nev'r got yer name! W's it... Helot's ye said, Vesp'r?" She asked casually, turning to Vesper at the end, eyes clearly curious.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#b7413c;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#6a3924; text-shadow:#b86e4f 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#f6ece5; background-image:url(http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... p-bg-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ede0d1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b86e4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 5px 0px 200px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #d07e89; width:80%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread