nothing but blue skies from now on
[html]
I am now taking Helotes out of this thread. Thanks for the awesomeness! <3 / +261

Helotes sipped his tea quietly as the two women chatted. Vesper did have a good point that it would be best to inform Ezekiel of the arrival of a merchant, especially one of her heritage. But the items in her cart intrigued the Lykoi and he would make sure to ask for her safe passage; there might be things in there that he might want to trade for. This made Helotes go to thinking about what he had to actually trade, he didn’t own much and only claimed an old tea set, lamp and blankets as his sole possessions. With a sigh he placed his now empty cup down in front of him.

Thank you for the tea, ma’am, it was divine. He went to stand, suddenly growing tired of his little polite charade. He glanced over and noticed that Yegua and the mule had parted ways and now were grazing a distance away from each other. Helotes whistled and his mare looked up at him, debating whether to come to him or not, but eventually meandered over. Once there he grabbed her reigns, Pardon my sudden exit, but I must return to Inferni, I have been gone a couple days already and cannot delay my duties any longer. He lifted himself up on her back and turned her, Please, do come visit Inferni though, we would be glad to see you wares. He gave Chio a handsome smile before grinning at Vesper, See you back in the pack lands, Vesper! And with that he clicked his tongue and galloped off.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab1 b {font-weight:bold; color: #f81833; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Helotestab1ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Helotestab1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Helotestab1 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#3d0206; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... estab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.Helotestab1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotestab1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread