Shadows Can't Hide In The Dark
Sarian gigled and laughed as Aleo played with her. The sound of his voice and Sarian's laughter brought a smile to her face. Family. She finally had a family. She licked Aleo back when he set a sleepy Sarian down in between them. Sarian crawled over to Shiloh's breast and latched on, suckling in her sleep. Shiloh ran a small hand down Sarians small frame and Shiloh smiled again before looking up at her handsome Aleo. Her Aleo.... the though made her warm and fuzzy all over.

He covered them with her cloak and blanket as the wind picked up. His words were stuttered but Shiloh shook her head yes. She wanted him in her life. Now and forever. She whined softly when he picked her and Sarian up and carried them to one of the big oak trees to stay dry. No way she was going to make it home in this weather. She would have to wait it out with Aleo. The man who stole what was left of her heart. "I love you my handsome Aleo. Please.... mend the part of my heart only a lover could heal. Only someone like you can see. I don't want to be alone anymore." she whispered as the rain picked up and made her huddle closer to him.

Messages In This Thread