far from the expected
300+[html]

pssh 4 days isn’t even a wait in my book <333 so no worries, I am much slower than that :x

The strip of dried meat hadn’t lasted long and Anann licked her lips after swallowing the last bite. Her stomach voiced its desire for yet another piece of the venison, but it would have to wait until business was taken care of. Anann approached the river banks where Rem stood drinking only to be quickly halted by an accented voice that warded her away from the scent marked barrier with a raised hand. Anann responded with a respectful bow of her head, hands raised to show her open palms and far from the hilt of her swords. She did not want to get off on the wrong foot here, nor anywhere really. ”I do not mean to intrude, I have come to..” Her words trailed off as umber eyes fell upon the face that had come to greet her.

The golden and amber features of her face twisted in surprise. Anann seldom forgot a face and how could she possibly forget the face of her mate’s sister. Those blue eyes, along with the Russo scent was proof enough. ”Liliya?! What are you doing here? I thought you went back to Russia.” It was definitely surprise that dominated Anann’s features and the tone of her voice, but there was a hint of anger that lingered just below the surface. With long strides Anann quickly closed the distance between them to but a yard, arms crossed over chest and a hard look to those dark eyes of hers.

Had she not even thought to contact her own brother? Probably not, considering she had also left without so much as word, spoken or written. At least Rurik had the decency to leave a note for the sons he had left behind. Still Anann held a bitterness towards them both for how they had so easily abandoned Anatoliy without even a proper goodbye.

<style type="text/css">
.anannsept21gift02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2d69e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #372905; }
.anannsept21gift02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372905; text-align:center;}
.anannsept21gift02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anannsept21gift02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c6b256; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift2a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#372905; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anannsept21gift02-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #372905; margin:0 auto;}
.anannsept21gift02-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f2d69e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread