Red Silk
[html]
I have a tarot deck now to do this with xD
Word Count ► 338

The woman was not certain about this at all, that much was very clear. Isabella understood the hesitance in her voice and her concern, having seen plenty of people, women mostly, come to her at their wits ends but still wary of the arts. Plenty more had been cautious when she wrote her charms in her father's language for plenty of things. But many kept coming back for reading after reading, when her predictions came true, in one sense or another. Vesper agreed to the reading, so Isabella gave her new client a pleasant smile. It made her proud to show off her gifts.

Isabella firmly secured the mare's reins against a thin tree, patting the nervous mare's nose with a free hand. Then she turned back to the Infernian. "This is my tarot deck." Isabella slowly stepped up before the other woman, then firmly planted herself on her knees on the ground. Delicately, she untied the ribbon and pooled it beside her thigh. Then, she pulled the shawl from her neck and flattened it on the ground between the two of them. "It's for telling fortunes and answering questions where the answer may not be visible now." Isabella put the two decks side by side, faces downward, toward the earth.

Back straight, the gypsy woman played one hand on each deck, silently thanking the decks as well as the Mother for her gifts. "Do you have a question to answer, or do you wish me to give you a reading for a special occasion or just one of your future?" The first was easiest to do, especially if the question at hand was difficult but clear in the client's mind. The second required details that may not be happily divulged. The third was simple, for it could be vague and interpreted as what the client wanted. "Perhaps a reading for a young child or unborn young?" The woman was not pregnant, but she could have friends ripe with babe or new parents.

<style type="text/css">
.wheart b {font-weight:normal; color:#526b96; text-shadow:#466baa 0px 0px 3px; }
.wheart .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#466baa; text-align:center; text-shadow:#000000 0px 1px 1px;}
.wheart p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.wheart {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#02070e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3P7Kq.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/UyEOs.jpg) ; background-position:bottom center,top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #526b96; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Palatino Linotype, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#1d3256; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.wheart .wc {color:#466baa; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #466baa; text-align:left; padding:0px 15px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.wheart-b {width:502px; border:1px solid #02070e; margin:0 auto;}
.wheart-b2 {width:504px; border:1px solid #a8a8a8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread