feel so warm, sun fire
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's just another loose cannon"

She watched as the coyote addressed her presence. It was humorous to see such a creature as he walking in a territory full of wolves. DId the inhabitants of this lands mingle with his kind? That thought was something for Ryan to process. Why would wolves wish to interact with filth? They were lowly and easily killed, not only that but they were great eating. The blonde she wolf took to sitting on her haunches watching the male with hot yellow eyes.

At first she had intended to attack the lowly beast, but she suddenly found herself swirling in a cloud of curiosity. It seemed the girl would much rather smolder that need for information than cause a blood bath. "That's my line coyote" She let the word roll of her tongue like a bad taste. "I was interesting is seeing you piss yourself, but now I want to know more about the workings of this area since they are so different from where I came from.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread