femur and stone
[html]

Hrafn had little to no idea of this women's intentions—which was what perhaps made him uncomfortable—remaining wary yet accommodating, unawares that she was in a sense sizing him up. He had spent so long on his own that he found it hard to tell when someone was being kind or malicious, his perception of others actions perhaps a bit skewed after so much time alone.

He did not have the vocabulary or rudeness in him to ask bluntly what she wanted and instead found it much more simpler to believe in peoples better intentions at this point, especially since Eris had been so kind so far.

Hrafn smiled in agreement to what Eris said. No, time was not important to him. He lived for his trade, for knowledge and to just live, beyond that little else—especially time—seemed unimportant. His merle features would soon crease into concern though as she continued, taking pause in her words when they had seemed so eloquent before. Once she had described her communities life though he shrugged. "Seems not strange to me," unless something was being left unsaid but he felt she would voice it if she wanted to.

"I just practice trade. Don't want soft things, want hard work." He had a feeling now that Eris could help him with that. "I make woodwork. Bow," he started, patting the cord on his chest, "arrows, buildings, furniture. Helpful things."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread