Stars Fall, Spirits Rise
Clicky! Here is a map of Temo and Jace's house. I'm assuming Samantha came through the entrance at the bottom which would be the front door and then turned into the master bedroom. Jace's nursery is actually bedroom 1 but the door to it has been walled off by both wooden planks and the bed in that room has been shoved against the door. Instead to get into it you need to go into the master bedroom and into the closer to the far right on the outside wall. In the closet a large hole has been smashed to lead into bedroom 1. A two foot high board of wood has been attached to the hole to stop the pups from escaping XD
3+

She reshut the front door as her howl died away and returned back into the nursery assuming that Samantha would knock on the front door. She sat amongst her children until she heard Sam 's voice calling for her. The woman stood and stepped over the board, the children calling out after her for her to return. They both stepped into the master bedroom at the same time and Jace's shout died on her lips before it was given voice. Temo was out for now, hunting for something to eat seeing as they had run out of the last of their stored food.

She greeted Samantha with a gentle hug, glad she could actually hug people properly now without her huge stomach getting in the way. "Yes, yes. These are mine. They've grown a lot since they were born and they are getting to be quite a handful." She sat down next to Samantha on the bed and pushed her hair back from her face.

"Tired but other than that I am okay so far. Although I dread them getting to the rebellious stage. Four is going to be a real problem to keep track of. As she turned her head Jace noticed the half healed wounds on her friend's face. Immediately her thoughts went to the doubtful mate she had. Samantha once told her that Rain had hurt a female, hell would come down upon him in the form of the greyed hybrid if he were the cause of those scratches she could see, she would drag him kicking and screaming from Anathema and personally put him down,

"Sam. What happened to your face." Her tone was flat and held room for no nonsense. If she tried to lie then Jace would know. Her face was set in stone and steel, eyes ablaze with barely suppressed rage, a quiet growl rumbled from her throat.

Messages In This Thread