Stars Fall, Spirits Rise
Hope yuou dont mind me having Jace feel a happyish glow over Sam :3
5+

She sympathized with her friend and she could never imagine living within the dark caves of Anathema herself. Sure she slept inside this house now that she had the kids but she could always see the sky and smell the air and move outside quickly whenever she needed but the caves were winding and you could never see the sun from within them. The female shuddered somewhat delicately,

"I couldn't.. I just couldn't. If i ever did join them then I would have to dig myself a den outside of those caves, they give me the creeps." Whilst Samantha told her about the children that she had found, Jace shut the door to the main room and then removed the board from the pup's room to the nursery, a wave of children came forwards as they all rushed at Samantha, eager to meet the new person. "Oh that is awful, that poor woman" Now that she actually focused on Sam and the aura part of her she could feel a faint dash of happiness around her accompanied by a tinge of sadness and a mother's love. Obviously the woman who's children they were was happy with the one who had found them and were raising them, the woman's spirit had moved on but her positive feelings lingered around Sam like a cloud of good luck,

"You'll have to bring them over sometime and they can get to know each other." The woman's expression darkened in anger at Samantha's answer. Shiloh! How very dare she. The woman ignored her first instinct which was to go find the burned woman and punish her for her crimes and instead sat back down on the bed lest her feet ignore the decision her brain had made, "Hmf, I will sort that out, trust me." Her face brightened back up however when Samantha presented her with the jewel as a gift,

"Oh! It's so pretty! Thank you." Despite being a very practical person Jace was still female at heart and enjoyed having sparkly shiny things in her possession. She didn't have any gift specific for Samantha for she did not know she would be visiting but she did have some things that Temo and herself had found and scavenged.

"I have just the thing for you." The grey hybrid rummaged around in the drawers of the dresser hoping that Temo had not moved what she had found. With a soft growl of frustration she checked another drawer and with a sigh of relief she pulled it out. It was a golden painted glass bowl containing a set of three candles, each one a different size and they formed a kind of step arrangement, each one gaining in height until the third one which dropped back down to the smallest one. She held out the pretty ornament to Samantha,

"You can use it to light your way so you don't get lost." She had found many such preserved artifacts and things hidden away in corners and crevices, untouched by the harshness of nature even in all the time that the houses they resided in had been unoccupied and themselves unused.

Messages In This Thread