Stars Fall, Spirits Rise
[html]

So so so so so so sorry for the wait...Things have been chaotic..

Samantha smiled at Jace and when passed one of the kids, Sam couldn't help but feel so joyous. Jace, who was the first person she had met in Ichika was like family. "This means so much to me, to see your family and that everything is alright. From the moment I came to Ichika I knew this was home. It still is, even if I'm somewhere else. " Her words meant so much truth, a grin spread across her ivory palette as Jace accepted her gift. It was nice to see her so happy and well. When her friend came back with a gift for her, Sam's sea green eyes lit up at the sight of the candles. Jace explained that they were to help her see around the dark caves. The gift meant so much to her, "Thank you do much Jace! These are so pretty! And they will definitely help me see." Sam gave another friendly hug to her friend, overjoyed that things seemed to be going so well. Jace seemed less happy about the news of Shiloh's attack. Quietly, Sam mumbled "I must've trespassed or something...She was mad at my mate for something he did in the past. He once told me that he lived in AniWaya and was a follower of Maska...And Shiloh did something that insulted him and Rain beat her. She's still mad about it." Samantha's memory took her back to that day, Shiloh thought that it wouldn't be long until Rain got angry at Sam and beat her, but the way that the ivory female knew her mate, he wouldn't ever. He regretted the past and is ever so gentle with her and her pups. "I really should have brought my kids along...They would have a blast here. I have a little boy and girl, Quintus looks a lot like a coyote in coloring, and Lux has such beautiful silver fur. " Jace's kids were a barrel of fun, and the woman laughed as they tumbled and rolled about. Reaching down, Sam played with them, not minding the nips and laughter. It made her really regret bringing her children, but if another encounter with Shiloh happened, how could she protect them? There was always other days.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread