alone this holiday isn't an option
[html]
I figured we should have a birthday party for Storm! Everyone is welcome! And, I think I got my facts straight... if not, let me know. :]
_____ The sky overhead remained steel blue throughout the day, yet the clouds to the west threatened something new – snow. With the winter dusting that was bound to occur within an hour or so, it was no question that winter was going to make a scheduled, if not early, arrival this year. There was still over a month before it officially started, but the temperature made it seem as if it could possibly start premature this year.

_____ From Yawrah ran a creek that divided Storm’s girth, while a creek from Acheron Peak came together to form a V in the land. There both Pilot and Dierdre, as well as Phoenix and Iskata, had decided to house their dens. It was here near here then, where Pilot stood under the nearly cloudless sky as the sun began to fall behind the horizon. Today was the 11th of November. And from what he had learned from Skolly, it was somebody’s birthday.

_____ He called for the others – everyone in Storm – to all come together to share some time that evening. Although he had only been in Storm for less than a year, this was Pilot’s home and he knew it deserved the proper merriment on this joyful day. Storm was six years old now and the oldest of all in Bleeding Souls. There was bound to be celebrations once they all came together.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread