Teardrops and Trainwrecks
From what the milky female knew, yes, Lucifer seemed to be a good wolf. However, even though she felt she was giving in a little bit more and more for every day that passed, the ghosts in her head refused to withdraw back into silence. There was something that she found somewhat troublesome about him, even though there was not a concrete thing she could put her finger on. The evening at Dahlia when they first had met, he had given himself over almost instantly. He had showered her in nice compliments and seducing promises worth of a princess. Fact had been, and still was; they did not know each other. Or, at least, not as well as she would hope. He had asked her to become his lover, to stay with him and be his. She had seen it coming, and she wanted to say yes, (she had already, though), but there was something that kept the brain back.

Her ears flickered slightly as the female came with an invitation. Or rather, a statement that she was more than welcome to join them in their group here in Twilight Vale. She honestly did not want though. She had left everything and everyone in Dahlia. She did not want to roam into a world that was not her own, only to abandon it all shortly after and leave the lands. She was egoistic, she knew. Unfortunately there was little she could do to change it. She had tried, really tried with Dahlia de Mai, but it had not worked. The thought and the making had went relatively smoothly, but when it was all settled and she was trapped in her position; then she gave into the depression and the wish to get away. She had been alone for too long, and it was how she wanted it to be. She did not want to live together with Lucifer. At least not yet, she wanted to roam freely and be able to be alone when she chose.

Thank you. However, I do not fit in a larger group. I was the one that created the Dahlia de Mai pack together with a female named Cercelee. She did not know there already had been a meeting with the leaders of the different packs, so she did not know how much Nani actually knew. I just could not handle it and foolishly left them behind. It was an egoistic move, but I cannot help it. I've tried to change myself, but I cannot. Maybe it was because Naniko had talked of honesty, but apparently Colibri had a need of a conversation with a wolf that would not judge her with the eyes of those left behind. Cercelee had turned down their friendship instantly when she had fully understood Colibri's words when she had said she was leaving. It was understandable though

Messages In This Thread