To Forgive is Divine
[html]

:3

Even still, Ralla could see--and hear--Anu's discomfort and hostility. It was still to be expected... "I come from AniWaya, yes--perhaps you do not remember me, and I did not expect you too. I am Ralla," she said in English, not realizing that her use of AniWayan could've been mistaken as unsettling. Once in awhile, the white matriarch was naive, too...

"I have come, specifically, to see if Crimson Dreams' and AniWaya's relationship can be somewhat mended," Ralla said as she rooted through Sugar's bags to locate the gifts she had brought. "I cannot speak as a leader or councilman, but I wish to offer collective condolences and wishes for peace. You especially, Anu... Your capture was unnecessary and cruel, and I'm sorry Dawali and I couldn't have done more than release you." While there were those less fortunate enough not to live, those would not be mentioned. It was important to realize the 'now' of life, and appreciate it. That, in essence, was why Ralla was there: She wanted to show Crimson Dreams that everything could return to some semblance of normalcy--maybe be even better than before. But she had little hope for instant reactions, and would expect those to come maybe in a year...or three... She could not judge this pack; they were separate from the tribe. Cradled in her arms, after finding them, were three items: A scroll with a worn painting drawn on the inside (that of a Long Gone riding a horse with his sword raised, as well as some nonsense script arching along the bottom with an ornate border), a golden necklace with sapphire gems (a treasure she had found long ago in a locked box while exploring the ruins of Halifax, the box having been broken by a heavy stone), and the rolled pelt of a bobcat (that which was given to her, kindly, by Liev during their brief meeting and hunt). She held these out, not daring to approach Anu lest she seem aggressive in stance or presumption.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread