To Forgive is Divine
[html]

I didn't even intend the rhyme when Ralla spoke XD

Anu seemed to remember, then, who Ralla was, but Ralla expected nothing. How could she? She did nothing extraordinary--only what she expected of herself. And moon knew she had ignored her inner morals on more than one occasion, and on all it had turned out less than savory.

Ralla only smiled wanly at Anu as she explained hers and Crimson Dreams' mindset; she had expected no more than what she was given, and was grateful for what was said. "I understand," Ralla said while letting the gifts hang in her arms a moment, wondering if Anu would even take them. Ralla did not know if Anu trusted her well enough to come close, and she would not press the issue--if it came down to it, she would leave the gifts where she stood and be on her way. She only hoped it would be more pleasant than that. "Threads can be mended, yes?" she asked, that same sagely expression on her face. "It is our hope that even if the ties that kept us together were severed by a cruel sword, we can mend them with more. I know it will take time--we all do--but just like peace if a hope for you and yours, for me and mine, we hope that we can remake a tapestry better than the one before." Here the alabaster woman closed her eyes in her grin--the genuine nature of her statement not to be seen as a rambling or drabble, but as her true intentions.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread