Take It a Day at a Time
[html]

Nya~ <3

Ralla smiled fully when Strelein greeted her, happy that he was the one to be there first. One might've thought that she would be happier with her brother, but she was still a tad emotional, and could not do with Noss's overbearing brotherliness at the moment. The feelings would pass in a second--she just needed that much time. "No, nothing's wrong, Strelein. Not anymore, at least," she said with a soft voice. "I suppose you've heard, but AniWaya's been retaken by a new Anasgayv--a woman named Ulilohi Ehn. I foresee a better future--or at least hope for one. I came to see how you and my brother fared here--how Cour des Miracles has fared."

It was not long into their tête-à-tête that Noss soon made the scene, all grey muscle and fur. He walked to Ralla with a thin line along his lips, clenching his fists before placing his hand on her shoulder for a quick squeeze. The man was very conflicted on the inside of how everything had happened; he had not been in the raids and final war with the Guardians, and this is what made him, a warrior, feel useless. There were varying factors to his other emotions, but being the stoic man he normally was, he did not let on to them. He returned to Strel's side and stood tall, the three now in a triangle that was often so familiar when Ralla visited the Court territory. It brought back pleasant memories and nostalgia of the peaceful times just a few months ago.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#fff;}
.owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C718E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto;}
.owlinner{background-color:#A6C4EE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... llatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; width:483px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
.owl p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.owl .box {width:275px;height:205px;float:right;}
.owl b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #3D4F69;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread