Take It a Day at a Time
[html]

Has posts are fantastic

Strelein's concerns and condolences were taken with much gratitude, and Ralla said so with a gentle 'thank you', a smile on her lips. She felt so comfortable with Strelein--as if he were a true brother, too, along with Noss. In a way he was, and he was thus acknowledged as such. But she had to wonder if he was being sarcastic at his comment towards his knowledge and being 'kept in the know'. Knowing Strel, it was merely that, but one could never overlook any detail and not be certain. It would be rude to ask, though, and so she refrained, instead feeling confident that Strel was performing his duties as Dauphin to his fullest ability.

Ralla could see the very slight interaction between her brother and Strel--rather, the way that Strel looked at Noss, even when he wasn't looking back--and was quite pleased. She had far from lost her ability of perception, and was happy to see the understanding and warmth that Strelein showed for her brother. He needed it. He had always been cold and hard; a warrior without any purpose other than to fight and serve the tribe. Seeing him out here, she was convinced that this land and Strelein had been the best thing for him.

The course of the conversation started moving again when Strelein resumed, although Noss remained silent (although he did place an arm on Strel's shoulder in a return gesture of comfort). "It has been likewise--and most have left voluntarily, and not because of death. It is truly unfortunate that Crimson Dreams had to suffer for harboring the Utina's; they were only being good." And poor Liliana... Her poor pups and mate... How tragic and alone they must feel... Ralla had divined the stars for how her close kin fared, and she had always received mixed results along with the clear. It was obvious that when she had read the stars she had been conflicted--the very reason Shamans were separated from normal family life--but she knew she would stabilize soon... She always did, and had to. "Ayasha is as stubborn as ever," Ralla said, sighing and giving a sharp glance to Noss. "Blood or not, I think she takes after you. Aleu is the same as ever; she refuses to get dirty, but I think she might go into scouting with Ayasha. I can't get Alaster away from the stables." She almost began another sentence, but cut it off. There was...nothing to report on Ahiga. Instead, she cleared her throat and continued. "I worry about Ayasha most, though. She's told me all these stories about a boy, and honestly I can't say I fully approve..." At that point in time, Ayasha's Liam had yet to do anything that Ralla could reprimand him for, but what Liam had told Ayasha and Ayasha told Ralla didn't make her feel very comfortable... "And...well, you two've met her. Or rather, her insistence to stay during the war made it clear of her headstrong mind." Ralla sighed in defeat at the subject, letting it lie there.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.rallasface .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rallasface p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rallasface b {color:#441e39; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rallasface {background-color:#441906; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n5mCK.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ce4b03; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rallasface-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rallasface .inner {margin:326px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread