Take It a Day at a Time
[html]
late again, I am a derpface.

Strel nodded along with his sister-in-law, looking sad at her words and acknowledging her words. It was terribly true that the Dreamers had no right to suffer the way they had, for doing nothing but giving asylum to people escaping oppression. It was a grimy mess and it was just too much to truly understand. Strel could hardly understand the way Maska and his guardians had thought, especially to believe that it had been okay to invade, kidnap, pillage, and murder just because the Dreamers had taken in a family of runaways. Shaking his head, with a heavy sigh, the man crossed his arms over his chest. "It's terribly, to be sure. I'm sure you know better than I how things went on your end. Namely because I know nothing." At least the packs were back to normal, even if that fear and that mistrust was still present. How unfortunate, when they were all so close before.

Goodness, Ralla must not have a good nights sleep every night, the way her children behaved, even with the war over and no threats truly remaining. "Children will be children. But it's good that they're finding their places in the world. I didn't find mine till I abandoned my entire family and ran away," he added with a laugh, truly finding it amusing now, after so long. He could barely remember them, and he could not even remember their voices anymore. They were a fading memory and unlikely to return to him. He loved them once, but now they were only a faint pulse in his heart. "She'll come around. She'll realize that she's got to listen to reason and you embody it." Though the man was unsure. Ayasha was definitely not the most subservient of women. She would want to pursue what it was she wanted. However, he would not tell her that; she probably knew it herself. "How are you yourself, Ralla? Tired?" He did not ask about more, for she must still have been sore from the absence of her first mate and the father of her children. How could she handle his abandonment, the man could never figure out.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread