Reset
[html]
Sorry for the wait :3 I'm assuming Ulilohi is above 6 ft?

The greeting from the approaching form was done without words that would otherwise identify her, but Ralla could see her perfectly well now, and thus needed no further identification. She returned the shout out of politeness as the woman came ever nearer, but she was honestly quite nervous. This was the new councilwoman who had come from the Great Tribe and, admittedly, saved AniWaya from a dire situation that had had the potential to excommunicate the entire tribe had King Vigilante and Consul Savina seen fit. For her actions in sending Maska back to the Great Tribe, Ralla was grateful. As for sending Dawali back as well... She had her orders to follow, too. Nootau remained in the trees, quiet and observant, merely a bystander to those who did not know his true nature.

Unalihelitseti, Dinilawigi. Ale iyudina ayv hinegi Anasgayv? Ralla asked in a very formal tone as the two came face to face. The woman--Ulilohi, as she had gathered--was admittedly pretty and quite tall, but Ralla was not perturbed or intimidated; she had dealt often enough with Noss's height, and he was quite tall indeed. Still, Ralla showed deference for the woman, as was proper and due, and did not raise her tail or perk her ears up to their full points. What a coincidence it is that we should see each other here. Ah, forgive me; I know of you, but you do not know me. Ayv alenidohv Ralla. She waited for the woman's words, curious as to how she would respond and carry out this conversation. Although Ralla had indeed heard of her and seen her speak, there was an obvious difference in the face shown to the public and the face one wore in private, as Maska had proven. She did not think Ulilohi would be such a woman, but feeling out a new leader was always prudent, although Ralla did this as much to get to know her new leader as she did to get to know her as an individual. All caution and curiosity mixed into one.

Just who was Ulilohi Ehn, one had to wonder.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug39 b {font-weight:bold; color:#534e5f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #12161b; }
.freebaug39 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug39 {margin:0 auto; width:497px; background-color:#1d3843; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/azf88.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bbc2ca; padding: 134px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a7b8c2; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d3843; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug39 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug39 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread