Reset
[html]
Invdegesv

Inorite? ;D

Ralla suggested fate had something to do with it, and Ulilohi chuckled and smiled politely. She did not rule that possibility out: as a warrior, she found much consolation in the concept of fate. It gave her courage to meet conflict openly, without cowering. Ulilohi nodded to confirm Ralla's assumption. "Yes. I also need to familiarize myself with the leaders - if I am to report to them, I need to know what they're about. Learning something about the packs tells me a great deal about the leaders." She smiled as she spoke, though it was no simple matter. In fact, the whole deal made her uneasy, but life is what it is. She just had to make the best of the situation.

As Ralla explained her own mission in this place, Ulilohi found herself nodding, but at a lack for anything to say. The other femme was quick to partly blame herself, and Ulilohi could say nothing about it, because she had not been here to see it. It was difficult to be the only outsider of the conflict, and at the same time expected to clean up after it. "I could not say," she replied vaguely. It was not something she wished to comment on. To the direct question, though, she had an answer. "I have no disagreement with those who left unless they were exiled for true crimes. With things being as they are, it is not easy to tell. If they prove themselves worthy in my eyes, I don't see why they cannot return." While she understood that most members had these questions, and might fear to ask them, Ulilohi was somewhat unsettled by the very direct message Ralla was presenting her with. It was right to question, but Ulilohi had had barely a few days to consider the changes she would face, and she was not certain whether she found this questioning justified or outright rude. Feeling the need to assert her position, she replied firmly. "However I choose to solve the situations ahead, however, will become apparent." While she needed to be on the right side of Ralla, Ralla needed to understand that she needed to stay on the right side of Ulilohi.

As Ralla continued to ask questions, Ulilohi fought her brewing sourness. Still, these questions were not so bad: they were personal to Ralla, after all. It was unavoidable, however, that Ulilohi's voice was somewhat flat as she followed up on Ralla's question. "I cannot know what your rank was before I came here." Ulilohi did not lack faith in Dawali's ability to judge, but he did know nothing of the evaluation of rank advancement. This was a system Ulilohi had much better experience with. If Ralla wanted her old rank left, though, perhaps a simple test of faith and skill could do the trick.

<style type="text/css">
#marit { padding:35px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center; }
#marit p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:justify; line-height:1.4em;}
#marit b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.3em; }
#marit .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#marit .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread