Reset
[html]

:3

Nootau respectfully returned the nod, and yet Ralla was a little appalled that he had spoken so brashly. What was done was done, and she let the Anasgayv and spirit guide converse as they wanted. She was further surprised, however, when Nootau maintained the steady conversation with more than single sentences--it was very unlike the stoic owl.

"Oh yes; there were at least three appointed, including my charge. Nayati the Gadui Kanati and Liliana the Nadie Tadita, I believe." Once more the reminder of Liliana's unfortunate circumstances ran through Ralla's mind unbidden. What must've been her last thoughts, as she was riding through Crimson Dreams? Had she been hateful of us? Worried? Missing us? Maska had done so much damage--as much directly as indirectly. The other two continued on. "I believe they were adequate as far as normal standards go, yes." Nootau said. But his tone was one which Ralla knew held more in store. "However..." Ah, there it was. "While Dawali did see that basic training and the traditions were upheld--he saw to the finer details and traditions taught to the Masters himself, where necessary--his standards are not the same ones you might hold." Now that was a loaded statement. "Ralla is more than willing to prove herself to your requirements, if you should be dissatisfied with my assessment." What assessment? she thought sarcastically, shooting a covert look his way. But he did not respond--or chose not to. There was just silence. What he was doing was setting her up for a question that she could not refuse and did not yet know; placing stock in a full pot, as it were. Just how strict would Ulilohi's requirement's be? In silence she waited, having no commentary to add this turn of events.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.rallasface .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rallasface p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rallasface b {color:#441e39; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rallasface {background-color:#441906; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n5mCK.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ce4b03; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rallasface-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rallasface .inner {margin:326px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread