Reset
[html]
Gosh darnit I feel like Mrs. Celia from 'The Help' >///< I has fixed >_> We can end with your post if you like? :3

Nootau acknowledged the end of the conversation with a bow of his head and appeared to stare off into the distance, ink-well eyes really not focusing on the reality of 'there', but somewhere else. Ralla was not put off by the moment of silence, and instead took it to calm herself. This was a first meeting and, by all accounts, was going fairly well. First impressions were important, and while she felt she had introduced at least somewhat properly, perhaps the bringing up of her previous rank had been over the top... No matter, it was done. Now all that was left was to see if Ulilohi would give her a shot.

The first sentence that came from Ulilohi was not disappointing--not truly. There had been no great hope that Ulilohi herself could restore Ralla to her rank--Ralla had only wished for the chance. She knew all of the twists and turns and requirements that were needed--a Chief being one of them--and nodded in confirmation of Ulilohi's explanation. Still, she had hoped, despite that knowledge... "I greatly appreciate the chance," Ralla said swiftly when the pause was given. She would do anything to prove her worth to the tribe; to prove she belonged and could support them as they supported her. "I can wait as long as need be. I only struggle for how I can repay the opportunity." She knew it was unorthodox, this switching around of places and ranks and everything, and she knew that Ulilohi was stepping outside of her normalcy zone to appease Ralla. This was a great honor, and Ralla would treat it as such. If before the white mother had had any doubts as to Ulilohi's initiative, this was clarifying to at least Ralla. Even with the promise of nothing, the opportunity was still being given.

The sun was climbing high in the sky, signalling that Ralla had far overstayed her predicted time. She would not arrive in Cour des Miracles until later than she expected, although she did not mind much, considering the chance to meet her new Anasgayv had been rather productive and enlightening. "Adaligolvdanedi ayv, Anasgayv, but I'm afraid I've overstayed my time here," Ralla said as she patted Sugar, who had been patiently grazing during their talk. "Once more, I thank you for all you have said, and eagerly await our meeting again when I arrive back in AniWaya. I anticipate to bring back good news." With a deep bow from the waist, Ralla waited for Ulilohi's permission to excuse herself, lest she seem rude in just turning away and walking out.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.firestarter .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right; padding:0px 20px 20px 0px;color:#7a582a; }
.firestarter p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent: 20px;}
.firestarter b {font-family: verdana, tahoma, serif; color:#7a582a; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#6d152d 0px 0px 3px;}
.firestarter {background-color:#000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/86Qj2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7a9ab1; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:13px; color:#44331c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; border: 1px solid #6f4632; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.firestarter-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000; margin: auto;border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread