terraform
I have to add Leony parts otherwise i get told off XD blagh this post and my taking forever fails as well
Leon

The Austral man worked hard to keep himself together, finally getting up from his position on the floor and doing some actual work. Depression was a language he spoke fluently now and he found himself sinking ever deeper into despair with the days that passed by. He was broken now, all the pain and heartbreak had been for nothing. The birth had ended with three living pups and five dead, two of the living pus were not even of his blood. Where had it all gone so wrong?

Analise

The tall woman pushed back her short black hair in a nervous gesture. He was really handsome she supposed. She had never really had to deal with the likes of boys before, with grown men she knew where she stood and how to tell them to piss off. But boys her own age, she was running on instinct. A shy grin settled into place as he introduced himself to her,

"No, I don't live in the caves anymore. We all live in a house down in the Thackary village." Analise had spent a lot of her life on the move and so had not picked up the prominent spanish accent that her father held, she could also speak english to a much more fluent degree. But her voice was still very exotic sounding, especially to a canine raised in the souls area. She looked at the instruments that he held in his hands,

[b]"So. what are you doing with those?"[/color]

Messages In This Thread