wood and bone
[html]Sorry for the shortness, I wanted to get this in since its been I while since I replied and I need to run out the door soon.

Hrafn nodded in confirmation when she questioned him, tilting his head and flicking his ear at her own foreign name. He knew he would have trouble pronouncing it, as she had trouble pronouncing his, but he did not have the excuse of a foreign language. Sighing—as this was getting a little ridiculous to him by now—he nodded again, close to being all used up for the day just from the past two conversations he had had.

Once again he headed over to the axe and crouched to pick it up, straightening up to is 7 foot height to tower over the other Salsolan member. "I need, to make things." He explained, brandishing the axe a little to show her that it was what he needed. "I make woodwork, carpentry." Hrafn explained, before relaxing his arm closer to his side, waiting to see what this cinnamon woman's verdict might be, though he wasn't necessarily asking her permission he felt it was only fair she knew what he was up to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread