wood and bone
[html]

+341 :: No worries! But would you please tell me if i make a mistake in this post? lastly i feel that my english is failing.

Feeling slightly relieved that the stranger had already passed through the approvation of the protective Queen, she nodded as well. But she had grown wary with the months, and until all of those doubts were cleared, she would not feel relaxed having his presence within the packlands. "Why d-do you want that axe at all?" She asked, her lids falling a bit over her intense stare. She was not surprised to see the male move in her direction, but she did begin to feel twinges of doubt as his massive form closed the distance between them and reached for the mentioned tool, rising it in a way so she could see it better. But that possibility never passed the girls thoughts. The male was new, which meant that no bonds had been soundly created between him and and other Salsolians. This fact did not make Xo's trust on him rise even the slightest.

So far the coyote had failed to see how much did he tower her tiny form, which seemed to grow tinier when the brown-colored man rose the deadly weapon before her. Bending her ears against her skull, she stepped back, rising her arm slightly in front of her, her mind already playing images of him brandishing the sharp edge of the axe's head towards her, severe wounds and a lot of blood taking part on the same picture. But as soon as the reflexes made her act, she recomposed herself when there was no hostile movement. Eyeing Hrafn, the axe, and him again, she allowed some of the curiosity that she had previously held spill brom behind the few doubts that she still held, and voiced it. "W-wood carving?" She tilted her head a bit. A shiver ran down her spine as she questioned him and made her aware that she had began to stutter again. Even though the weather was much lighter than other days, her coat was still light, and she could still feel the low temperatures that predomined in the northern side of the continent.

Flower lives "Flower says Flower thinks

<style>
.xochime-c03 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.xochime-c03 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.xochime-c03 b {color:#5E4415; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.xochime-c03 {background-color:#E0BF85; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fZH5t.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#443822; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 245px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread