[m]Tonight we drink to youth
[html]

OOC: you also told me that pp is fine :] WC: 605

He puffed on his cigarette as he waited. Bartholomew had the audacity to show his face again while he was waiting. Bart went on about some random rant or something but Mars did not listen, nor did he acknowledge the male nor listen to his words. He did not need to listen to the male, nor converse with him. Eventually, Bartholomew copied Mars and lit a cigarette and started to smoke himself. He was getting impatient, if only because he was in a bad mood. There was a yapping of the woman as she had made her way towards him, and he did not respond, instead he puffed on his cigarette more and he sat there on top of his steed, unwilling to get down. Vox shuffled under the weight of his master and he put his head to the ground and he nibbled on the grass, and his tail flicked and hit Mars on his pants. The male looked down at the horse before the scent of Orin drifted into his nose. He looked up and he looked at the pink jacketed woman as she trotted up to them and she had touched Vox's side of his neck. The buck skin steed had nibbled on the woman's jacket, but not enough to get her angry or anything but just enough to tell her that he appreciated her greeting. Mars, however, did not. This was only because he was still angry with her.

Apparently there was a lot she needed to tell him and to show him. He was not excited. He looked at the girl as she took the steed's reign and she pulled the stallion to follow her. Mars did not speak yet, nor did he show any sort of excitement about whatever she had to tell him. She told him that he needed to meet someone and she wasn't explaining whom was this person he was supposed to be meeting. Again, he was not excited about meeting anyone because the only thing that was on his mind was another goddamn child that would be hers and Shawchert's. Orin then asked Mars what he was doing standing there and that she had invited him onto the CDA lands whenever he wanted. He shook his head at her. I do not live here. he simply stated to her, leaving no room to argue. I came because I finished your leather-work. I wasn't planning on staying too long, Orin. he spoke to her, his tone rather cold as he looked at her through his dark glasses. He did not lift them because of the fear that she might see the look he was really giving her, one of pain and sorrow.

Mars looked at her as she lead him and his steed to where she was planning on going, no matter what he had said about not staying long. She never did really listen to him, which was to be expected, and for some odd reason he did not pull the reigns to get control of Vox and pull away so he could leave. Could you at least try the leather on so I can make sure I didn't make it too big or too small?he asked, flicking his butt of his cigarette onto the ground and looking at the woman. please? he remembered to even ask nicely, even though his tone was still as icy cold as it had been before. He held out the leather work to her, wanting her to try it on now, just in case he needed to make any adjustments.

<style type="text/css">
.Mars3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#B54B23; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Mars3 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#B54B23;}
.Mars3 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Mars3 {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/306/mars3y.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px ridge #000000; padding: 0px 0px 475px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8F2912; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread