[m]Tonight we drink to youth
[html]
500+

When she came around the corner she got a flash of those icy blue eyes, but it only lasted a moment before they were hidden behind the dark lenses again. A moment later the man's deft hands moved to the armor and began adjusting, tightening, loosening, and as he worked she felt things seem to fall into place. Something that had been tugging awkwardly relaxed, another thing that was handing oddly tightened. She was surprised at how it was all coming together.

She nodded whilst trying to hold still enough for him to finish his adjustments. She knew Krystalle was his mate but she hadn't known the woman, his love for the tough mohawked chick having blossomed after she disappeared from Cercatori d'Arte after her child's murder. “I don't know how I'm supposed to get this on by myself,” she mumbled, even though he promised there was an easier way than the mess she had made. Another little adjustment and Mars was all done.

She took a step back and looked down at herself, then looked at him like she was surprised to see that it fit. After the fiasco she had made trying to get it on it was astonishingly comfortable... even though it was still pretty darn uncomfortable. But it was just that she wasn't used to wearing anything so heavy, and the leather, even though well worked by Mars, was still stiff. She moved around a bit, flexing and bending in different ways to test how it feels. “I think... I think it's alright.” She moved her arms and found she still had perfect range of motion in her shoulders – the shoulder pads didn't hinder her at all. It felt a little bulky around the chest but the fit was perfect, and the way he had constructed the strappy leather skirt left her complete flexibility in her legs. After another moment she nodded to Mars. She wasn't exactly sure how armor was supposed to feel, but if she had a guess she thought this might be about right.

“Really good, actually. How did you do all that without one fitting...” she trailed off. He really had made the piece exactly to her measurements, like he knew her size well. She brushed her hands over the leather, feeling the material with the pads of her fingers, and even traced some of the studs and fasteners that held some of it together. The longer she thought about it the bigger her smile grew. She really loved it and it was clear in her expression.

“Oh! That's right!” she squeaked, her face lighting up when she remembered what she wanted to show him. She zipped past him – unconsciously showing how well she could move in the armor – and down a couple stalls to the end compartment. Orin disappeared inside for a moment, and a moment later she came back with a rope in hand... the sound of hooves followed her now, though, and attached to the other end of the rope came a slow, lazy cow. She was brown in coloration, but was fat and happy. She bumped her nose to Orin's shoulder and then looked at Mars with her black eyes. “This is Soraya, my cow. I found her! I take care of the animals now. She's kind of like Axel, but bigger... and not as fluffy...”

<style>
.orinfruitloops p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.orinfruitloops b {color:#fff; font-size:12px;}
.orinfruitloops {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFA8C2; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #680621; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; width:350px; background-color:#E51851; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... /orin3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:5px; padding-top:210px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread