[m]Tonight we drink to youth
[html]

Word Count → 579 :: Lalalaa

Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

Contrary to belief, Krystalle was not Mars' mate. He actually refused many times to take her as his mate. He was under the impression that she did not deserve him and that she was just looking in the wrong places for a mate, especially if she thought that he was a good mate, because he really wasn't. Not unless he actually loved someone. It was hard for him to love because for him to love someone he has to love himself. Infatuation was not hard to come by with the male, but love, love was a different story all together for him. He did not love Krystalle, he cared for her though, and it was his fault that Amon and Paz were around, but there was nothing he could do about it unless he learned to love her, or he waited for the puppies to grow old and realize that there was something wrong with their father and that they didn't want to be around them. Amon seemed to have picked up that something was wrong with the Russo man, but Paz, as smart as she was seemed to either not care (like her mother) or just not notice as much as Amon had.

Either way, the relationship between Mars and Krystalle was a sticky, and very interesting one. The pups held them together in a way, because if Mars was not determined to not do what his father had done to him, then Krystalle would more than likely only see Bartholomew when he came to see her, to have sex with her, to be with Krystalle like a mate would be. Even then, Bartholomew was a lousy mate because he would go and sleep with other women, the man-whore. Mars blamed Rurik for Bartholomew, because it was in the blood to sleep around, and Mars was not known to even want to have sex. You were special if Mars would willingly have sex with you. You were something else entirely for him, for he was an asexual, but far from aromantic.

Orin had spoken to him about how she had no clue how she was going to get it on be herself. He hadn't failed to notice the smell of Shawchert on her, which did disgust him, he just hadn't said or thought much of it. The only thing he could say in response to her words were the following: I'm sure Shawchert will help you out. the name of the giant, ugly, deserter was laced in plain and utter disgust. Then he had stepped back and looked at her, and she had moved around to to assess her movement capabilities, and then she marveled at his ability to assess her body type and size without doing a fitting. He was getting better at it, but Krystalle did help him tremendously. Kryst helped. I mostly did judgement of eye though. I remember what you look like. he spoke to her.

She was a jumper of topics, and she had jumped up and went to a stall and pulled out a lazy fat cow. Mars looked at the beast. He had little reaction, he held back a slight smile. She's pretty. You feed her well enough too. She's your pet eh? Got yourself a horse yet? he asked her, wondering if she had a mount, if that one she had shown up with at CD with one day was her mount.

<style>
.Marskryslove-nina {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Marskryslove-nina img{width:300px; float:left}
.Marskryslove-nina p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Marskryslove-nina p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Marskryslove-nina .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Marskryslove-nina p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Marskryslove-nina b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#816261}
</style>
image © Nina!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread