[m]Tonight we drink to youth
[html]

OOC: Poor poor mars. Never fathomed that he would ever do this. this song has influence on this post +10(1065)

It took her little time for her to try and put away the cow, but it still took some time to get her in there, the steer seeming to be slightly upset that she had to go back in the stall. Mars simply watched silently, and did not offer a finger to help. He listened to the woman though, for she had quickly spoken words to him. She came back out and moved over to the mare he had seen before, and she pet the steed and told Mars that she spoiled that particular one like she was her mare. Why did she not just claim the mare for herself? If no one else was making use of her, and they had other pack horses, then why wouldn't she? Mars did not question this as of yet, but he wanted to. Instead, he nodded his head, drew his arms over his chest and then leaned back against the pole he had been doing so on before. He sighed lightly, slightly getting bored, and it didn't seem like Orin was so keen on jumping subjects again. At least, not to ones that he would be comfortable talking about. Better yet, the next words that came from her mouth were telling him that she knew he was different. No shit, Sherlock Takekuro, when did you figure this one out? The male perked his pierced brow over his glasses but still looked at her through those dark sunglasses.

The girl then went on to speak about how she knew him enough to know that something was wrong. His ears flattened on his head just then, the mismatched black and white resting on the spiked, sap-ridden, chocolate colored hair that was his mane. He snorted as he looked at her through those glasses. His hand went to the edge of them, and he pulled them from in front of his eyes. Those cold eyes returned to the woman, and his pupils sat as pinpoints within the icy blue that his father had so graciously given to him. They were on her, and they would have revealed to her that he was not happy. There was anger, and sorrow mixed in those beautiful eyes of his. He folded the glasses and shoved them in his jacket pocket and then pushed his scarred hands into his pants pockets. He said nothing as she continued to speak. She told him that there was a long time where they did not see each other, and that when she did see him, he acted like he hated her. He did, in a way. In another, twisted way, he still loved her. He still wanted to be back in CdA, living next door to her and her library. He wanted to be the one who courted her. He wanted Juliet and Titania to be his and her children, not hers and Shawchert's. He wanted her to have come to him for protection, for her to tell him that Argul was the one who did this to her, that he needed to kill Argul. He wanted this all to himself. In this world though, in the real world around him, he could not have what he wanted.

She told him that he was not the same Mars that she had met before, that he was different than then. Again, no shit Sherlock Takekuro. You are pretty late to the game, hun. She ended with asking him, what was up with him. He lifted his lips at her to show her those dangerous teeth of his, and a growl emerged from his maw. She was the one who changed him. She was the reason he was the way he was today. You dare tell me that I'm different, Orin? Really? the male asked, cocking his head, with a frown on his face, his teeth not bared this time. You made me like this Orin. You are the reason that I'm angry with you. If you did things differently, I would have never needed to move away, I would have never needed to keep moving away from e-e'erywhere I went his voice actually cracked, it hurt him for his emotions to come out like this, his face was on fire, he wanted to whine, it was choked in his throat. He took his chest fur in his hand, and he dug his claws into his own skin there. We would have been happy together Orin, we would have had a family. I wouldn't have let anyone hurt you! I would have saved you. I would have....l-loved you. his voice cracked again, and grew hoarse for a moment. He could feel himself blacking out a little bit from the rush of emotions that had surged through him. She needed to know all of this though, and she certainly did ask for it. B-but you left me, Orin. Like I was trash, like I could not protect you, like I could not be there for you. Like t-here was something wrong with me. You didn't even look for me when you came back, you let everyone think that you were dead. a whine actually did come from his maw this time, and he looked away from her, wanting this all to end. He didn't want to be here anymore, but he was grounded to his spot. He didn't know why. Maybe it was Bartholomew who made him stay.

You left me like everyone else does. You took a part of me with you, and you let that part of me die while you were pretending to be dead. Then you had the audacity to show up at my borders, at my new home, and then ask me to make you something? he asked, another whine escaping his maw, this had been the most emotion he head ever shown the woman, or at least the only real, sadness emotion that he had shown her, or anyone besides Krystalle for that matter. He bit his bottom lip and he turned away from her. He wanted to walk away, to get on Vox and run away from here, but he just couldn't. His hands fell to his side, another whine came from him. He was broken. You let me die, Orin. Now I'm a monster.

<style>
.marspoint .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspoint p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspoint b {color:#7aa4ea; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint i {color:#bc2020; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bblack.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:420px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b877f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:385px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.marspoint-border {width:387px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread