[m]Tonight we drink to youth
[html]

OOC: very epic >:] and i swear Orin does something to Mars' muse gauge >.>' +10(1120)

He should have expected that she would retaliate. She did, and she told him everything. He found himself not caring, not wanting to hear her excuses. The excuse that she was scared. He would have fixed that. That she didn't leave him, that she did not drop him like trash. He didn't believe her words. They were excuses, they were not reasons. Excuse after excuse. If she had come to him, he would have killed Argul, Mars would seek out the male and punish him, himself! Mars had little ability to fight, but he would have found a way with his tooth and claw to kill the male. He knew that he would have done it if he had the chance. Mars did not know this crazy with fear that she had spoken about. He shook his head when she spoke of this. He had never run away because he was scared, he had run away because he needed to. Fear was not a very important word in his vocabulary. She spoke of how she had watched Argul kill her child. Mars knew this much, if only because Mars had yelled at Shawchert about how the giant was inadequate as a leader and a protector of his own children. Mars would have fought to the death for both Paz and Amon, yet the man who once led him could not even take care of the woman he knocked up even though they barely even knew each other. He couldn't stay quiet. He would become Bartholomew if he stayed quiet for too long. Orin, I lived NEXT DOOR to YOU. You could have COME INTO MY HOUSE, and ALERTED ME. I would have PROTECTED YOU, and your GIRLS. Nothing would have stopped me from killing him, even if I died myself, Orin. I would have DIED for YOU. he spat, his lips lifting and showing those same fangs that had ruthlessly ripped through a few unsuspecting loners when he was Hurricane.

She then spoke of how she couldn't come back, and how Argul would have followed her, and how "Orin needed to die". He was still convinced that he would have been able to take down Argul, and then all of the aftermath would have been avoided. He still believed it was her fault for not coming to his house that was next door and waking him up and telling him that she was being attacked, or better yet showing him. Mars believed that he could have ripped the male a new asshole, and then shoved Argul's fat fucking head up it. The excuse of her following the gray coated male's orders still did not fly with him. She then spoke of how Orin couldn't protect anyone. Orin didn't need to protect anyone, she needed to depend on the big strong man that was going to be there to protect her if he had been at her house at the time, or if when she got away, she would have run to strong man's home that was only about ten feet away from her home. Then she denied her leaving him. She explained that she left the danger that was around CdA at the time. Mars growled, almost hissed at the woman's words. I had to leave with my own children, three times I fucking moved, Orin. Three fucking times I moved. I had to bring my shit, My horse, My children, Krystalle, Her fucking horse, her fucking shit, and fucking Axel THREE FUCKING TIMES, Orin. THREE. My children know that I move around so that I could find the best place for them and me. They understand, and your girls should have understood as well. If they need to have their lives usurped a few fucking times, then so be it. growled the male, tired of her stupid excuses. Then she dared to tell him that she didn't know he had left until after she had come back. Did she really think that he would stay under the command of a fucking idiot who couldn't protect his own family, much less his packs' families? Mars was smarter than that. He most certainly was.

Not only that, but where the fuck was Shawchert all this fucking time? Looking for a killer in the packlands when the killer already did the fucking damage and then left? Is his nose fucking broken? Is he fucking mentally retarded? You think that if he can't protect his own children from a murderer that he would be able to protect myself, or Krystalle from a murderer? With as much as you smell like him right now, do you think he would be able to protect YOU from another murderer? I don't even think so, he's nothing but a big fucking pussy. Nothing but a big, fucking piss-shit coward. he was still enraged, unwilling to drop any of this, because she had asked him why he was being like this, and here was the answer. It was all because of her stupid mistakes. She told him that he was not a monster, that she had seen monsters before. She had yet to see Hurricane, she did not know that Hurricane was the monster that was created after she had abandoned him. There was no way he could tell her these things, nor could he admit that Mars, nor Bartholomew were the sires of Amon and Paz, but Hurricane was, and he had brutally raped Krystalle to make the children. If only she knew, if only she knew about the monster that he truly was.

Truth is, if she did know about the monster she had created, she would probably have Mars executed, or she would run away from him for as long as she could. Only Krystalle seemed to understand what had happened to him, and she dared not tell anyone that Mars was now three people, and one of them was a homicidal sociopathic maniac. If she did know, she would probably want nothing to do with him, nor would she be able to control Hurricane. No one could control that bastard.

He couldn't find it in himself to pull away from her, instead, he wrapped his own arms around her, to embrace her, to feel her warm body against his own. He loved hugs. He loved them. He loved her. He wanted to be with her, but he knew, deep down in his heart, he knew that she would never, ever be his. He was never going to be good enough for the woman. He did not like knowing this, but he did know at least this much.

<style>
.marspoint .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspoint p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspoint b {color:#7aa4ea; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint i {color:#bc2020; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bblack.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:420px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b877f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:385px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.marspoint-border {width:387px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread