What Does it Mean?
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 235 words.x.x believe me, I know. Puts you in the spirit but sucks all the muse.

Truth was the response she wished to receive above all else, and perhaps a friendly ear to listen to her dilemma. The Lady Nayru granted her both these aspects even though it was not necessarily to the Nomad’s liking. She looked down at the little one’s smiling face, exhaustion reigning over her tiny form. She looked so vulnerable and in need of care yet offered an abundance joy in turn. What better trade could she have asked for than this?

Gradually, her soft smile waned as the Ryu’s truth settled upon her troubled mind. But she was unready to succumb to it. “But not everything must be returned,” she contested with brows knitting with concern. “If something is better fit to serve a purpose elsewhere, then wouldn’t it be beneficial not to return it?” Intuitively the child brought her ears to attention, sensing the troubled tone of her caretaker. Softly she whined in worry that her friend had become upset.

Yet her innocence did not meet the woman’s gaze as it was locked upon the Jiryu, her form growing steadily rigid. “Why would we need to know loss to value them?” She drew the little one closer to her chest. “She is here with me now and I value her presence… her life. What good would it do to deprive myself of her when I value everything, her charms and her faults, here and now?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread