What Does it Mean?
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 324 words.

She was forced to recall a conversation emanating a similar air to this one. Not long ago when she and Jaden ventured the wilderness together to appease her restlessness, a topic carrying the same air as this was struck. And now, just as then, she felt quite irritated… but it was not for having to explain herself and justify her feelings. She was again set on the defensive position, tail lashing anxiously as in so many words the Ryu expressed her thoughts as wrong. Coinciding with her better judgment, she knew what the petite female said was true, but the rationale was overtaken by a strong, selfish desire.

Her maw was clasped shut, sharpened teeth clenching down to suppress her irrational and hastily conjured words. Her strained silence was proof alone that what the lady Nayru said was right though such words of admittance were far beyond her capability to utter at this time. She tore her eyes away from the girl’s minute form choosing instead to please her eyes with the child’s smiling face. The angered swipes of her tail eventually calmed to a leisurely sway as again she form her peace from the child’s innocence.

“We should enjoy this,” at last the woman spoke quietly as was usual. “And I should be glad for this time with you, Lady Nayru.” Gradually the rigidity of her form melted away and once she felt that her gaze harbored no ill will toward the girl for her words, she returned her softened gaze to the lady’s garnet own. “I have been in need of a chance to be among the pack again,” she admitted with a bashful upturn to a corner of her lips. “With only Sarian and my-“what was he to her at this point? A friend? “-my friend as company, I was beginning to miss dabbling within the pack details. Has anything new happened? Or perhaps another celebration like Samhain on the rise?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread