What Does it Mean?
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Word of another event brought a smile to the woman’s face as she was keen to further her experience with this pack’s gatherings and social occasions. It was not rare within her culture to come together and celebrate various occasions, but it was not often they were as entertaining as Ichika’s. After only one event the Nomad was convinced what other congregations transpired, she would take part and enjoy it just as well as she had the Samhain celebration. Even the thought of it made her tail sway with joy again, eager for this Hibernal to take place. A hunt sounded thrilling especially in a form so rarely used. Even without a set date for the event, the Nomad felt confident in her abilities to provide for this feast and would take great pride in having her prizes taken by the pack as a whole. Such fulfillment to be had.

X’yrin was quite content in conversing further on the topic but her silence was overtaken by an inquiry she thought would have been prolonged just a little longer. The woman felt her smile wane and body again became rigid on the defensive. She did well to keep her lips still aside from movement in uttering a word on behalf of an explanation. It was hard not to simply dismiss this question and assert her own assumptions, demanding the answers that her mind plagued her for from the Lady Nayru. However composure remained her constant companion, gently laying a hand upon her to ease down her tensed shoulders and caress down her back to smooth her bristled ridge.

It was this same calming composure that gently parted her lips and kept her words as light and soft as she knew them to be. “He is of Ichika, Lady Nayru… but was made part of our whole only recently. I believe you know of Saluce, my lady.”

ooc: 315 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread