What Does it Mean?
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

The Nomad had never been in this predicament, if one could call it that. Nothing ever needed to be assumed or suspicious of because there was nothing that warranted such irrational reactions. The Exultare was naturally a content woman as was made through mental discipline and distraction through rigorous training. But ever since her admittance, new and strange feelings were becoming part of her whole, not unlike this ill-felt sensation brewing in the pit of her stomach. She harbored no personal qualms against the lady Nayru nor Saluce whose company she had come to enjoy. But this uncertainty that plagued her mind, she did not like. Not knowing the circumstances were what ate away at her composure and made her stance rigid even when met with the face of the kind lady.

The male in question had hardly talked about his past, only his word upon their reunion was all she had to go on. She knew next to nothing of this life lead before her meeting him…and it was becoming more imperative that these absent words be spoken. Perhaps further talk with the lady would grant her access to this history, perhaps even a little insight into the man himself. Yet she could not make her maw move agreeably, even with the possibility to learn just an arm’s length from being within her grasp. She need only ask, but felt strangely out of place in doing so. Skepticism kept her lips sealed when they should have been opened in question.

“I see,” whispered words at last parted her maw whilst her burning eyes averted those of her lead. She knew there was nothing to fear from her, she need only ask what she must to dispel the doubt from her mind. Yet there was no cause for her to doubt anything, she reminded herself. And even ‘that’ counter thought troubled her more. Her head was throbbing with concealed questions and blatant confusion for what stemmed these reasons of doubt and latent fear. So much that the woman brought a hand to her head beneath her veiling bangs. “Forgive me, my Lady Nayru,” the woman groaned whilst clenching her head. “I would like to speak with you again… but… I don’t think I am able to right now. This is very confusing to me,” she confessed, already turning to leave. She could think of nothing more to say now, not even a parting word as her culture advised. She simply walked away in hasten stride wanting more than anything to return to her den with Sarian and wait out the pain til it ebbed away.

[Swift Exit]

ooc: 435 words. Stubborn thing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread