Swimming Blind
[html]

Word Count → 334 :: So sorry for the wait, if you want we can end this soon with them just going off into light conversation and we can have a more recent thread... up to you.

The hunter chuckled with a deep throaty sound when she responded to his question with a delightful humour. Light had started to follow the female when he remembered his meal moments before he noticed her in distress. Forgive me, I shall join you in a moment. The male returned to the water bank and carefully sought out his dinner. He had unwillingly crossed the waters when the pale fur of fat rabbits became clear he groaned lightly. He walked to calmer waters after the jagged stones and took careful steps along smoother stones that crossed the waters. With a sigh of relief he found his footing on the other side and fetched the meal. Returning the way he came across the flat stones he stepped into a light jog.

He returned and the sight before him was rather beautiful, a moment he wished he could capture somehow. The grey wolfess sat with such an amazing calm even after her ordeal and the bird perched upon her was fascinating. Light paused for a moment taking in the lights, shadows around her. The colors of the soft moss and tender licks of her drying fur. Later he might attempt to recreate the moment in the dirt or among some stone but for now he was intrigued to learn more about her. He settled before the female as her vacant stare was clear. He smiled softly again feeling a sense of relief at relaxing his muscles allowing his posture to become more aloof.

Care for a rabbit? The male carefully taking the girl’s hand and placing the dead creature within her grasp. He hoped she would eat, it would help increase her body temperature and give her strength to return home. I am Light by the way, meant to introduce myself earlier but hunger took the best of me. Forgive me. The male hated being rude and hoped she didn’t mind his late introduction. Where are you from? He asked before sinking his teeth into his rabbit.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread