Strange Winds
[html]

I'd rather you didn't, I just wanted her to be a little beat up, not monster of the dead when she returns. Red for Sam, Green for Aleo. Here is a bloody exit....

Aleo had decided to take a walk, to help him remember things and feel peace. Screams and cries of pain were heard from a ways away, he jogged to a higher elevation and he had never expected to find this. A woman was being attacked by a dog, a larger dog who was seeming to enjoy the pain emitted from the ivory wolf woman. He reached for his sword and his hackles raised. His voice was a snarl, a warning. No one should be getting this treatment. Hey you! Get your fucking hands off of her!" He leaped to the scene and pushed the wounded behind him, defending with his sword. He blocked hits with his longer combat sword and moved away. When the moment was right, Aleo scooped up the wounded woman in his arms and fled towards the trees lower down. She smelled much of Anathema, he intended to take her there. The Dai-in was very worried, the woman in his arms was bleeding badly and she appeared to be fighting for consciousness. "Rain...It hurts." She moaned, he knew no one by the name of Rain and guessed that they were most likely her lover. He took the broken woman closer to the borders of her home and set her down, he made trips gathering water and food, desperately trying to keep the woman alive. He wrapped all of her wounds carefully and let the woman rest. Aleo knew that he wouldn't let her die under his watch. He fell asleep finally by a fire, alert in case something happened.

Samantha woke long after the attack. Her whole body was sore and her fur was matted with blood. "Wha? Where am I?" Blue eyes fell upon a man sleeping nearby and she became confused. The man woke up instantly and spoke to the ivory fae. "I saved you. You almost died." Sam's memory of everything that happened came back. She looked at her wrist which still had the silver bracelet along with the one Jackson had given her. "Oh. Thank you. Will you help me back to the caves? I bet my mate is worried." The German man nodded and let her lean against him as they walked to the caves. They said their goodbyes and Sam thanked him again. She didn't even know his name.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread