brioso
[html]
OOC: WC: 616 :3

There were times that she wished Ichika wasn’t the pack that it was. A peaceful place with pack members who all wanted to help one another and do their duties like good little pack members. It seemed like the perfect, most ideal place to live for a pup. But instead of teaching her, the place had done the opposite; it had sheltered the girl. Made her fear the outside world and had kept her locked up within. Each time she had left the lands, she’d been injured..up until this very last instance, where she had left alongside another canine. She would learn with time that living with a pack was preferable to being alone…but for now all that Wretch wanted to do was run, jump, explore…and spend some time making up for those months that she spent confined to that house.

I don’t think the pack does its members justice. I mean…I never got a rounded education there…I was mainly just taught to respect nature and my fellow pack members. I didn’t know that there were canines who would try and hurt me out there…even now it doesn’t make sense to me that anyone would be anything less than nice, or wonderful. But...I’m learning. She continued. Wretch wished that she could have grown up in a different place, a place that would have better equipped her for how the world really ran. How things actually were beyond Ichika’s borders. It was living a lie, to believe that one would always be safe and that they could always count on somebody else to help them or protect them. One could only ever really be there for themselves.

She gave a small “oh” when Caspa mentioned that she was sworn to protect the weak. She hadn’t fully understood the other female’s intentions until now, that she had been testing Wretch to try and help her out. She listened carefully as the other stated some interesting tips and tricks, ears perked up to catch each word. The silver furred hybrid would need to learn as much as she could, to take in as much as her mind possibly could. She could not read or write, or she would have tried to find a pad of paper to record it all down on. Her memory would have to suffice.

It seemed as if Caspa did know some things, whether she usually kept her head low and kept out of trouble or not. Wretch was more interested in learning about defense than offense…she didn’t plan on starting any fights. The idea scared her, really. Wretch had no desire to go out and harm another canine for no reason…she’d only do it if she had to, if she had no other choice. She nodded when Caspa spoke of finding weapons around the area that they were in. She needed to find something to defend herself, even if it was just a small blade or sharp object. Anything defensive would work.

Ok, let’s go! She said. Shouldn’t be too hard to find, I hope. Wretch was going to get her very first lesson in defense before she even realized it! She’d heard Caspa’s next instructions before the beautiful canine had turned to walk away from her, and she hurried to follow before remembering to heed them. Her claws clicked on the pavement as she padded along, and she noticed this after a moment and tried to walk more quietly. Her posture wasn’t very good when she walked that way, though, and she tried to find a rhythm for her legs to go at that was comfortable for her. Caspa was larger than she and could walk faster and more fluidly…but she was trying.

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eddadf; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ae5779; }
.wretch-01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#be93ac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BAyMu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread