[m] Traitors Never Play Hangman
[html]
Did an ending paragraph for us Smile / + 214

The pairing was going well and Zera’im could feel the relief pouring out of Korosk as he finished up and dismounted the mare. He whinnied loudly, a call of dominance and pride, before nudging up against his new mate and began to graze. Panda spoke about leaving the two horses together for more copulation and Zera’im nodded, Yes, that would be a good plan. Also Korosk will ensure no wild or rogue stallion come to try to claim her as well Though Korosk was older, he was still strong, and would defend Vitani.

Zera’im turned to her friends and put an arm around Panda, You look tired my dear, the nights have not been kind to you. Come, let us return to the den and I will give you a soothing massage and make you some tea. She wanted to bring comfort in some form to the pregnant woman. Having never been pregnant herself she could never know what exactly it was like, but having tended to many mother’s before she knew a massage and warm drink always helped the body.

The three of them then made their way back to the den, and after Panda's massage and tea, she managed to get in a good nap while Venom played softly upon his guitar.

<style type="text/css">
.zerra-o1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#416720; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1f3b06; }
.zerra-o1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zerra-o1 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#3a4f2d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kGQwN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 255px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#54713b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zerra-o1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zerra-o1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread