Blue skies and sunshine~
[html]

Happy spree wheeeee~

And it's warm and real and bright o/`

As the minutes dragged on, Giselle looked to be reading intently from the small tale. Shadows of the flames in the hearth flickered across her side, dancing along the woman's snowy fur and mahogany hair. When reading upon Thumbelina's size, and therefore being given her name, the Dreamer paused and opened her own palm and inspected a finger. "Oh my, she's tiny!" Giselle giggled to herself in the empty room, but continued to read on about the slimy toads that stole the little girl away.

The young woman was not far along into the book when she heard a familiar voice, one that sent her heart flying and her mind reeling. When she turned her face upwards, she saw the tall knight standing behind the couch, peering over her shoulder curiously. "Silvano~!" The tone in the female's voice was as cheerful as a morning songbird. "I didn't expect to see you here," she commented, though in her heart she was glad he was. There was evidence enough that she was delighted to see him, a smile lighting up her facial features when she gazed up into the man's eyes. Powder blue orbs peered down to the open book in her lap, then tilted her muzzle back up to the male's questioning face. "I'm reading a lovely story from the book you gave me." A blush crept up her snow-white cheeks in remembrance.

<style>
#Elle-dancetxt {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:85%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#Elle-dancetxt p {
text-indent:40px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#Elle-dancetxt p.giselleimage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#Elle-dancetxt p.tagline {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:15px;
font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;
color:#fffe6c;
text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #dadab1;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#Elle-dancetxt .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#Elle-dancetxt .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#Elle-dancetxt b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#Elle-dancetxt u { text-decoration: underline; }
#Elle-dancetxt b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#Elle-dancetxt b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#Elle-dancetxt b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread