Didayolihv dvgalenisgv
[html]
[/html] He did not want to see Dawali leave. Claudius was all too happy to be rid of the rest of them, but Dawali was the one among them whom he believed had never been truly wrong. Never had he harmed anyone in the tribe and since Claudius was not a Cherokee wolf by blood, he still failed to grasp the importance of being chosen by the spirit guides. Dawali had led them as a leader, even if falsely, into prosperity and through peace. Claudius would have been willing to forgive his false use of Kalona, for he did not think it was Dawali's pride that propelled him to do such an act.

Claudius stood a distance away, clutching his hands together as he tried to stave off an anxiety attack. He watched Dawali with sad, wide, blue eyes. He tightened his grip on his hands in an attempt to resist the urge to cry. No, he was crying already; he knew that. He just didn't want to reach up and touch his cheeks because he felt as though that would only make it worse.

Gathering his wits about him, he stepped forward and looked up at Dawali. The horse was huge and terrifying and even though he tried not to think about it, his mind was swamped with fear of what the thing could do to him. With one eye on the four-legged creature and one on Dawali, he addressed him quietly: "I wu-uh-ill mi-i-i-iss yo-ou-ou."[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread