Range Practise
[html]
xD I already have a goal for this thread; Teo's gonn' maybe make Light admit to being gay. Mwahahaha. / +187

Teo gave the man a tired smile as those brown eyes looked him over. He was used to being eyed, as odd as that sounded. Back home in Italy, he'd been the center of attention, the blessing child with the holy fur. In Anathema, he'd been the Rakeeb's albino mate. In AniWaya, he was the outsider, the newcomer.

It only made sense that this older man would eye him like that. The man explained what he was doing in a flat baritone and Teo's smile faltered a bit; was he not impressed with being Teo's being there? A second later, Teo watched the man throw the spear and it hit the target nicely.

Then he offered his hand and introduced himself as Light Goldenfeather. Pleasure to meet you, Light. I'm Matteo Trovato. He shook the man's hand (with a surprisingly firm grip) and then returned his to his pocket.

Eyes went back to the spear. ...Could I try? I've never used a spear before. Is it hard? His tail flicked behind him and he listed his nose slightly, curiously examining the weapon from afar.

<style type="text/css"> .ttteo b {font-weight:bold; color:#8bbe8d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0e1707; } .ttteo p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .ttteo {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#627055; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RC2Jo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#304027; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;} .ttteo p b:before { content: open-quote; } .ttteo p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread