Range Practise
OOC: I hope you still want to continue with this thread Confused I was so excited to see what happens before all my stuff at home wrecked everything. Lights getting slightly flustered but it would be barely noticeable. WC:391

When the male took Light’s hand in an impressively firm grip Matteo’s hands felt cold compared to the warm grip of the exerted hunter. The scarred regal male looked over Trovato as he asked to take an attempt at the spear. Light was sizing him up not in a sceptical manner just in a way to see the best approach to teach the male. He had taught males of many different heights and weights to fight and hunt. Though his skills with a spear were limited he was sure he could train the male the basics he had known. I’m not the greatest at the spear, my skills lie more with my hands and jaws. The regal male blatantly admitted before turning to retrieve the spear. Normally he wouldn’t have shown any type of weakness toward Teo but the male rarely lied and he didn’t find it weak that he couldn’t use a spear with great skill. For what he could do with his bare hands couldn’t be matched with any weapon.

For some reason he felt a need to make his strides longer and his muscles tensed ever so slightly as he strode with his usual pride. His long silvery braid ever so slightly waving with his step as it brushed the top of his tail. The power walk was a reaction he barely noticed on himself but it would be clear that he wanted to impress the male with his prowess and strength. The scars on the pale coy-dog were on the male’s mind as he pulled the spear from the target with a firm single jerk. As he turned toward Matteo his eyes drew towards his and held his pale stone expression as he strode back. He held out the spear to the male with a swift stiff raise of his arm. I can show you how to hold it and throw it, but as for improving aim that will take time and practise. he awaited the male to accept the spear. Haven’t met someone with nearly as much scars as my own. It was a thought accidently expressed aloud and he could feel his skin heat just slightly but his face never gave him away. And the hunter was making a premature presumption for there was still more to see underneath the jacket of the albino male.

Messages In This Thread