Range Practise
[html]
Teo's all like, 'FUCK YEAH I'MA WARRIOR NAO! 8D' xDD / +numbah

Light's voice became that of a seasoned teacher and Matteo felt a spark of relief and interest; it was a good sign for the pale wolf, and an intriguing new aspect to his personality. Teo couldn't help but hang on his every word, listening intently, excitedly.

As he explained that the spear had a balancing point, Teo shifted it in his hand until such a point was found. It felt good, holding the spear close to his shoulder, ready to take aim and pierce flesh or stagger enemies. He felt safe holding it.

And when Light took a step back and ushered him to try it, he felt a spark of thrill building at the base of his spine, working its way up his back as he readied himself, eyes locked on the target, muscles tensing in preperation...

...and then he ran, throat letting out a building growl as he took a few long strides and then launched the thing at the target, yelling out a snarl as his arm moved, his weight thrown into the throw. He watched for it to land and it grazed the edge of the target before sinking into the ground a foot behind it.

Even though he'd missed by a hair, Teo wore a grin of pride and excitement. Light was right; the yell had felt good. After a moment, Teo looked back at the older male, tail waving and eyes sparkling. I hit it. He stated dumbly, voice wistful. I mean, I didn't hit it but it grazed the side... that's good, right? Right?

<style type="text/css"> .ttteo b {font-weight:bold; color:#8bbe8d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0e1707; } .ttteo p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .ttteo {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#627055; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RC2Jo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#304027; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;} .ttteo p b:before { content: open-quote; } .ttteo p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread