Range Practise
[html]

Word Count → 300+ :: Light's mind whirring with what else he can teach him, Teo has provin to be a future star pupil XD.

Light gave a proud grin as the albino coy-dog took stride, his form was delicate but nearly perfectly in beat with his actions. He let off with the proper foot, threw with an impressive vigour and Light couldn’t help but to applaud the male for his effort as his large hands beat together he answered the male. That was excellent, I do believe Mr. Trovato that you are a natural warrior. Light was usually fairly successful at getting his efforts across but it was still a rare sight to see them so successful in the first try. He patted his broad hand against the jacketed shoulder of the pale male and led him to retrieve the spear.

Your aim would have been great if you weren’t wearing this thing but impressive otherwise. Don’t be disheartened if your aim starts to falter today that will just be your muscles weakening from the new actions. Just continue what you did almost perfectly back there and you will be an excellent marksman in no time. If you desire it I can show you how to build the muscles properly for this type of weapon but a lot of my training is designed to improve for hand to hand combat and hunting. I shall ensure to research just might work for you and the spear though if you wish it.

Light was becoming more relaxed as the male had proven his worth to him, he would be a prized pupil he was sure of it. He squeezed Matteo’s shoulder proud of the male and let him go to retrieve the spear. He crossed his arms and watched the male with a soft brown gaze as his face started to harden again into instructor mode. With that impressive display we might get to move on to the next part of how a spear can be used if your body can handle it.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread