Range Practise
[html]
Tummy. :B / +numbah

When Light applauded him and praised his throw, Teo felt a burst of pride for himself. He couldn't help his wagging tail and stupid grin, nor the childish bounce in his step as he moved to retreive the spear. He felt the pride Light had for him in the firm pat to the shoulder, the squeeze, the way he spoke and suddenly he knew he'd done a great job. He wasn't used to it, being praised like this, but he found that he could learn to like it just fine.

With a heave, he pulled the spear out of the dirt and used the corner of his jacket to get the mud and soil off of the head of it as he walked back. I think I can handle it, whatever it is. Like I said, we Trovatos are tough folk. Even being albino, I can still do most things my father could. Except going out in the middle of winter clad in only jeans; he'd forever wonder how his father, with a coat thinnner than any coyote or most dogs, could handle the cold like that.

As for body building... heh. I've tried that. It just doesnt' work for me. He made a point to lift his shirt and jacket, showing off a toned stomach, with a few scars littering his abdomen, but still slender and girlish in shape; he'd tried to build himself up to be muscular, like his brother and ex mate, but nothing had worked. This was the best result he'd gotten and it was obvious that the boy was in good shape either way. Maybe your training is different though, so we could try? Stupid grin returned as he lowered his shirt again, hands still gripping both the spear and the edge of his coat.

<style type="text/css"> .ttteo b {font-weight:bold; color:#8bbe8d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0e1707; } .ttteo p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .ttteo {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#627055; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RC2Jo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#304027; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;} .ttteo p b:before { content: open-quote; } .ttteo p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread