Range Practise
[html]

Word Count → 300+ :: Light's such a show off Tongue

The scarred hunter gave a look over the scarred belly of the slender male. Light gave a throaty chuckle at the male’s distaste for body improvement and gave his next piece of advice. Just because the muscles don’t bulk doesn’t mean they aren’t getting stronger. Look at mine for example. He flexed his arms up and tensed his biceps and chest. Sure they were well toned but he was not built like a brick house, he was pretty slender for someone of his height. I have tried many different ways to get myself to a certain size but matched against an angered polar bear? These babies do their work just fine. The cocky side of the hunter showed for a brief moment before he shifted back into a more serious note. He started to head back to the range line and waited for the albino male to take his position. Maybe a more fitting jacket for next time, from the look of your belly this weather doesn’t do you all that well. He smirked in a heartfelt manner, he could do with his pupil wearing clothes just so long as he helped him improve with them on. The moonlight hunter began his next level of training further getting to know Matteo as both a warrior and a person. He would do all he can to get him to a physical peak that he could be proud of and easily work on. The spear of their focus will have gained much wear on it before they called the day done. He hoped Matteo would return even after the ache of his training wore down on him on the next. Patience and toughness were always a difficult thing to teach many of the pups in his day but being older than his usual student maybe he would prove to be easier to convince that he was there to help him.

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread