dream of fairies and summer
[html]

+3 He is just GORGEOUS. I want to smother him in glomps.

He wasn't admitting outright that the existence of tiny magical beings was impossible, but at least he seemed to be willing to question his ideas. That would certainly do for now, because it was not Caspa's desire to rid him entirely of delusion - he would only have the excuse of childhood for so long and surely they would fall away naturally in time, any misleading or harmful fictions laughed away even as he laughed now, a lovely puppy noise that had her tail involuntarily swishing against the dead-petal grass. "I am funny looking, but I am not entirely a dog either..." She winked then, though no other part of her face moved so it might have been unnoticeable. It was only a moment of suspense before she relented and explained. "My mother, she was a wolf."

She sighed. She supposed the answer to his second question should forestall agreeing to the first request - she was here to find and retrieve him, mainly - but what harm would come to him with her in this secret grove? It would take time to return home anyway, and a few minutes wouldn't make a great difference. "All right," she agreed. "Sit tight, though. As you're not a fairy, you can't fly to save yourself falling." She rose slowly, waiting for him to hop into place, and considered his question. "I was on my way home from the city, and our paths crossed." No point pretending she hadn't followed him, but she felt she needed to give a reason in order to forestall the usual sequentially posed questions. "Thought I'd better find out what you were up to. In case I was missing out on something fun, like a party. Something worth a puppy staying up late and running off all alone for..." Her tones were mischievious, though as deep and husky as ever. "At least we each found a new playmate, even if the parties and fairies let us down."

<style type="text/css">
.caspaseaview b {font-weight:bold; color:#212527; letter-spacing:1px; }
.caspaseaview .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#4d5050}
.caspaseaview p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.caspaseaview {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e8ebe9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yDXkc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 8px 0px 206px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#434644; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

table image credit to Burksy@flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread