dream of fairies and summer
[html]
Skoll Haskel

<333

Caspa said that she was not completely dog, and Skoll’s eyes widened as he began to entertain stories that she was maybe half a ghost! However, she finished that she was part wolf, and he laughed softly before lifting his chin. “My mom wolf too,” he said, excited to reveal this piece of information—something that the entirety of the Court already knew about the newest litter. He was proud to be half and half, though, seeing the good in both breeds that made up much of the pack.

She agreed to push him on the swing with a sigh, and he nodded quickly at her warnings. He turned and leaped onto the love seat, just as clumsily as before, but once there he hunkered down and did his best to be careful so he wouldn’t get flung off. From his new perch, he felt taller and princelier, and he no longer had to crane his neck to get a look at her pretty long face.

Skoll giggled at her mention of a party, and he looked around at the dead empty field with amusement. “Maybe next time,” he chirped before sheepishly lowering his ears at her mention of him staying up all night. “I big, I stay up late. Not all night,” he promised hurriedly, in case Caspa had a mind to tell his mother about this. Thoughts of his mother brought thoughts of the legend he was named after, one that he referenced as he added, to demonstrate his knowledge of lore and his body’s needs, “Sun chaser gotta sleep.”

Starry-eyed, the blonde boy nodded again at her last statement. “You better ’n fairies, Caspa.”

<style>
.sunskoll b {letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.sunskoll t {font-style:italic; letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.sunskoll p {padding:0px 20px; text-indent:25px;}
.sunskoll .ooc { margin:auto; text-align:center; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/91c4s2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.sunskoll {width:500px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/28lw1up.jpg); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.sunskoll .name {font-size:45px; font-family: 'Sancreek', cursive; text-align:center; padding:50px 0px 20px 0px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread