dream of fairies and summer
[html]

Much as I love him and want this to last forever, it wouldn't really make any sense... so, sure :] can oocly end it with her taking him home if you like?

He was so young, so much younger than she had experience with besides memories of herself at a similar age. She remembered the way sleep could overtake you so suddenly, though: a pup could scamper for hours with boundless energy, then collapse with very little warning. Caspa snapped to attention at his yawn, partly because for a moment she feared he had dropped off quite literally as he fell to the ground, but there was a little life in the boy yet. She had to get him home, though, and soon. "I think that's a good idea. Your house is in Lunenberg, is it not?" Like the lowly subordinate she was, she had never even spoken alone with the King, let alone visit his residence. "I will come with you that far. A fairy prince should have a faithful courtier."

<style type="text/css">
.caspaseaview b {font-weight:bold; color:#212527; letter-spacing:1px; }
.caspaseaview .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#4d5050}
.caspaseaview p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.caspaseaview {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e8ebe9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yDXkc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 8px 0px 206px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#434644; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

table image credit to Burksy@flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread